£32,500 to £38,000 (OTE £42,000+)
Established for over 5 decades with an excellent reputation specialising in the manufacturing of quality mould tools for various industry sectors both in the UK and overseas are currently recruiting for a skilled and experienced CNC Miller due to continued growth, expansion, and reinvestment.
As the successful Toolmaker, you will experience working alongside a dedicated team of precision engineers and toolmakers with extensive experience and knowledge in a fast-paced precision engineering and manufacturing environment, developing, repairing, and maintaining of mould tools for the blow mould production sector.
You will experience working in a fast paced yet laid back and friendly atmosphere working with both Conventional & CNC machinery which are maintained to the highest level.
- Manufacture, repair and maintenance of Blow Mould tools
- CNC & Manual machining including Milling, Drilling & Spark Eroding
- Occasional Grinding, bench work and finishing off moulds
- Working with predominately Aluminium but also Steels on occasion
Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of tool room equipment such as milling, drilling, polishing, bench work and finishing
- Experience in service, maintenance, and repair of mould tools
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- The ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible in required duties
Hours of Work:
- 39 hours per week
- 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Thursday (1/2hr lunch)
- 8am to 3:30pm, Friday (1/2hr lunch)
- Lots of Overtime is available, paid at x1.5hrs after 39hrs per week
- 25 days paid holiday & paid bank holidays
- Free car parking available on site