£27,000 to £31,000
An established and growing subcontract manufacturer of precision machined parts and components for various industry sectors including F1 and Motorsport, Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Marine, Medical and many more are looking for an experienced Toolroom Inspector (CMM & Manual Quality Inspection) due to continued increase in customer orders and re-investment.
As the successful Quality Inspector, you will experience working in a fast-paced, interesting, and varied role alongside a warm and friendly team of other skilled engineers for a progressive and forward-thinking Precision Engineering specialist.
Offering excellent working conditions, in an interesting and varied role where you can make a real difference.
- Toolroom / precision machined component inspection – Manual Inspection & CMM
- Manual and CNC CMM machines and software is Nicon CMM Manager / 3D scanner using QCT 3D PRO
- Manual Inspection using micrometers, verniers and gauges
- Working to ISO standards
Skills & Attributes:
- Manual and CMM Inspection experience
- Background of Quality Inspection in a Tool Room or Machine Shop environment (knowledge of machining and tooling)
- Must be familiar with ISO standards
- Experience using CMM machines
- GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) knowledge
- Familiar with ISO standards and be able to use CMM
- 3D Scanner experience would be an advantage
Hours of Work:
- 40hrs core per week
- 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- £13.00 to £14.50p/hr
- Lots of overtime available, paid at x1.5hrs over 40hrs per week