Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
£28,000 to £34,000
Operating from multiple units all in the same location offering precision machining & specialist Welding capabilities.
The company continually invested in its state-of-the-art facility and also its team members providing continuous staff development and growth opportunities.
Due to the continued growth and investment, there is now a new position available for a multi-skilled CNC Machinist (both Milling and Turning) to join the friendly and welcoming team.
- CNC Milling & CNC Turning (Setter Operator or Programmer Setter Operator)
- 4axis & 3+2 axis Milling with Mazatrol controls & 2axis & 3axis Turning with Mazatrol and Fanuc controls (Live Tooling)
- Setting and operating the CNC Mills and Lathes (programming experience would be an advantage but not essential)
- Working from engineering drawings
- Machining with various materials including Inconel & Beryllium Cooper as well as steels and other alloys
- Small batch to production work
- Producing complex components of various sizes from small to up to 3m in length & 1m in diameter
Skills & Attributes:
- Must have both Milling and Turning experience
- Previous experience on Mazak machines with Mazatrol / Fanuc controls would be ideal but not essential
- 5axis (3+2) Milling experience would be ideal as well as live tooling experience on CNC Lathes
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Must be able set and operate CNC Machines (both Milling and Turning) – programming experience would be an advantage
Hours of Work:
- 40hrs per week
- 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday (1/2hr lunch)
- Lots of overtime available paid at x1.5hrs (factory opens 6am to 4:30pm and Saturday mornings)