We have an opportunity for an experienced CNC Turner to join an established engineering company in Leicester.
* Setting Operating Haas CNC Lathes with Fanuc controls.
* Producing small batch, high tolerance parts and components.
* Working from engineering drawings.
Skills & Attributes:
* Extensive demonstrable experience of setting and operating CNC Turning machines (Lathes).
* Experience working with Fanuc controls.
* Ability to program CNC Turning machines (Lathes) with Fanuc controls desirable but not essential.
* An apprentice trained engineer preferred.
* Experience of producing small batch work
* Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
* 40hrs per week
* 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 DOE