£43,000 to £50,500
This SME is an established and growing manufacturer of precision machined components with a varied client base to industries such as Petrochem and Transportation.
Due to an increased order book and client base, coupled with ongoing reinvestment there is now a position available for a skilled CNC Miller and/or Turner.
As the successful CNC Machinist, your main functions will be to set and operate the CNC Machining Centres and CNC Lathes.
- Set and Operate Fanuc CNC machining centres / Lathes (training on either or can be provided if needed)
- Producing components from 10 offs to 100 offs
- Working from engineering drawings
- Machining engineering metals such as Ali, Mild and S/Steel
Skills & Experience:
- Able to set and operate CNC Mills and/or CNC Lathes
- Ability to edit programs would be a major advantage
- Experience with Fanuc controls
- Able to read engineering drawings
- 44hrs per week
- 7pm to 7am Monday to Thursday
- £14.00p/hr to £16.00p/hr + 33% night shift premium uplift
- Overtime is paid @ x1.5hrs (on op of the night shift premium) after 40hrs per week has been worked
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, dynamic business with definite potential of internal growth.