£35,000 to £40,000 per annum
One of the UK's leading injection moulding and mould tooling companies who have been established for over 40 years are looking for an experienced CNC Miller due to recent investment in a larger and modern premises, state of the art machinery and making great additions to their already highly skilled workforce.
The company offers excellent working conditions alongside a highly skilled and friendly team.
The workload will be interesting and varied, using various machinery and providing full turnkey solutions for all moulding requirements.
* Programming Setting and Operating CNC Milling machines.
* Reading and interpreting technical drawings.
* Working to tight tolerances.
* Programming CADCAM is an advantage.
* Use of other machinery such as hand tools & manual machines.
Skills & Attributes:
* Experience in injection mould Toolmaking environment would be ideal.
* High precision machining experience is essential.
* Ability to Program set and operate CNC Milling machines.
* Proficient in programming with CADCAM.
* Understand and have experience of fitting and assembly of mould tools would be an advantage.
* Be able to communicate well and be part of a team.
* Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
Hours of Work:
* 39hrs per week
* £17.00 to £20.00 p/h
* 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday, 8am to 3pm, Friday
* Overtime available paid at 1.1x hrs after 39hrs p/wk
* 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays