£30,000 to £35,000
A specialist manufacturer of precision machined parts and components, who offer a one-stop Turn-Key service to their clients within the Automotive industry are looking for a skilled CNC Machinist to join their team.
The company offers excellent working conditions alongside a team of other highly skilled and friendly CNC machinists.
The workload will be interesting and varied, machining prototypes, to one offs up to more production scale requirements and from small to large / structural size items.
· CNC Milling
· Programming offline with Inventor (will consider experience of any CADCAM software packages)
· Setting and Operating Haas CNC Mills (Haas V4)
· Manual Turning as and when needed
Skills & Attributes:
· CNC Milling
· CADCAM Programming (will consider experience of any software packages)
· Setting and Operating CNC Mills
· Manual Turning experience would be an advantage but not essential
Hours of Work:
· 40hrs per week
* 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
* Lots of overtime available - company opens 6am to 6pm
· £15 - £16 p/h
Back to job search
- CNC Miller - Programmer Setter Operator
Job location: Hertford Job salary: £30000.00 - £33500.00 per annum
CNC MillerHertford, Hertfordshire £30,000 to £3...
- Cylindrical Grinder
Job location: Long Eaton Job salary: £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Cylindrical Grinder Long Eaton, Derbyshire£28,0...
- CNC MillTurn - Programmer Setter
Job location: Orpington Job salary: £35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
CNC Mill/Turn - Programmer SetterOrpington, Ken...