£30,000 to £33,500 (OTE - £42,000)
Established for over 5 decades with an excellent reputation specialising in the manufacturing of quality mould tools for various industry sectors both in the UK and overseas are currently recruiting for a skilled and experienced CNC Miller due to continued growth, expansion, and reinvestment.
As the successful CNC Miller, you will experience working alongside a dedicated team of precision engineers and toolmakers with extensive experience and knowledge in a fast-paced precision engineering and manufacturing environment, developing, repairing, and maintaining of mould tools for the blow mould production sector.
You will experience working in a fast paced yet laid back and friendly atmosphere working with CNC machinery which is modern and well maintained and includes the latest CNC technologies.
- CNC Milling - Programming Setting and Operating 3 axis Haas machining centres (other controls / Milling machine experience considered)
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Programming CADCAM is an advantage (especially in PowerMill)
- Machining large components up to 1m in length for mould tools
- Working with predominately Aluminium but also Steels on occasion
- Occasional Grinding, bench work and finishing off moulds
Skills & Experience:
- The ability to work as an individual and as part of a team is essential
- Good knowledge of tool room equipment is an advantage such as grinding, bench work and finishing
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Program Set and Operate 3 axis CNC Milling machines
Hours of Work:
- 39 hours per week
- 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Thursday (1/2hr lunch)
- 8am to 3:30pm, Friday (1/2hr lunch)
- Overtime is available and paid at time and a half after 39hrs per week
- 25 days paid holiday & paid bank holidays
- Free car parking available on site