£30,000 to £34,000 per annum
A precision mechanical engineering business with an international reputation, established for over 90 years, are looking for an experienced CNC Miller due to continued growth in customer base and orders.
The company offers excellent working conditions alongside a team of other highly skilled and friendly engineers.
The workload will be interesting and varied.
- Program / set /operate 2+3 axis deep hole drilling / horizontal milling machines.
- Adhere to company health and safety guidelines.
- Create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes.
- Set up tools and adhere to tool management procedures.
- Identify and report errors.
- Suggest and implement improvements.
- Adhere to company quality procedures.
- Self-inspection of work using varies tools/equipment
- Able to work under own initiative.
Skills & Attributes:
- At least 3 years' experience programming setting and operating multi axis CNC Milling machines.
- Experience programming setting & operating 3+2 axis deep hole drilling machines / horizontal milling machines.
- Experience with deep hole drilling machines.
- Experience using Fanuc controls ideal but not essential.
- Ability to read and understand CAD drawings.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Offline programming would be an advantage (lemoine) but training provided to the right candidate.
Hours of Work:
- 40hrs per week.
- £14.00 to £16.00 p/hr + 30% premium uplift.
- OT paid after 40hrs at 1.3xhrs.
- Double days/weekly rotating shift:
- 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm (2pm-8pm Fri), Mon - Fri