CNC Miller Setter Operator NIGHTS
£27,500 to £34,000 (OTE of £40k+)
A forward thinking, proactive leader in the manufacture of highly precision machined components within the Aerospace and Oil & Gas markets supplying Tier 1 level blue chip organisation globally.
Having experienced significant growth over the past 4 years, exceeding a turn-over of over £5million last year with a forecast of a further 15% growth by the end of this year (£6million) and with constant reinvesting in new machinery to support the growth and volume of work, with an order of 2 further machines this year.
With continued growth year on year and promoting from within, there is now a vacancy for a CNC Miller Setter Operator looking to join an established and highly regarded leader in Precision Machined components and part of a group of companies.
- Ability to Set/Operate HAAS CNC Milling machines
- Ability to set up and run through CNC machine tools
- Experience of operating machinery using Fanuc controls
- Machining Hard Metals and Exotic Metals (training can be provided)
- Measurement of Parts in Metric and Imperial
- Use of all types of measuring equipment Verniers, Calipers etc (Keyence and Vici measurement equipment training will be provided)
- Working to tight tolerances
- Changing Tool Offsets
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
- Due Diligence and attention to detail
- 39hrs per week
- 4pm to 2am - Monday to Wednesday
- 4pm to 1am - Thursday
- Overtime available (up to 6hrs @ x1.25, above 7hrs @ x1.5)
- Hourly Rate - £12.00 to £15.37 Dependent on experience
- Shift allowance of £15 per night on completion of 39 hours
- 2 x 15-minute and 1 x 30-minute break paid
- 21 days holiday plus stats per annum