CNC Mill/Turn - Programmer Setter
£29,000 to £37,500 per annum
A family-run business that has its own range of highly prestigious products who sells worldwide via its own distribution network as well as taking on sub-contract machining for many varied industries, is now looking for an experienced CNC Mill/Turn Programmer/Setter to join their team of other highly skilled CNC machinists, based in Kent. You will have a proven track record in a production environment, be able to fully understand all aspects of engineering drawings and production methods. In return you will enjoy varied and interesting work with no day being the same, as well as working with a friendly and close-knit team in a superb working environment.
- Adhering to job cards, procedures and instructions given by management.
- Programming component parts from engineering drawings.
- Setting of various lathe Mazak Mill/Turn CNC machines.
- Submitting of first-off parts to inspection.
- Overseeing operators periodically to address any quality issues.
Skills & Attributes:
- Able to and fully conversant with programming and setting lathe Mazak CNC MillTurn Machines
- Fully conversant with Mazak 640T & Fusion controls on 3 or 4 axis
- Be able to understand, interpret & program component parts from engineering drawings
- An understanding of an ISO9001 Quality environment.
- Be computer literate
- Highly driven and motivated.
- Have pride in the workplace.
- To be able to work under pressure at times.
Hours of Work:
- 40hrs p/wk
- £15.00 to £18.00 p/hr
- 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Regular overtime available paid over 40hrs at x1.33hrs (weekdays) and x1.5hrs (Saturday)
- 28 days Holiday (incl Bank Holidays)