An established precision engineering company for over 40 years, who specialise in prototype and production work for various industry sectors, are looking for a skilled CNC Turner to join the team. The company offers excellent working conditions alongside a team of other highly skilled and friendly CNC machinists.
The workload will be interesting and varied, machining prototypes, to one offs up to 50 offs.
* Program, set and operate CNC Hurco Turning (lathes) machines.
* Programming offline and producing 3D Models with CAD software.
* Machining prototypes, to one offs up to 50 offs.
* Machining various metals to tight tolerances.
* Reading & interpreting engineering drawings.
Skills & Knowledge:
* Experience programming setting and operating CNC Lathes (ideally Hurco).
* Experience with and proficient in the use of CAD software for programming offline and producing 3D models.
* Experience machining to tight tolerances.
* Experience machining varying metal types such as Aluminium, Brass, Steel etc.
Hours of Work:
* 39hrs per week
* 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday
* 8am to 12.30pm, Friday
Benefits and Bonuses:
* Holiday - 28days
* Annual bonus (at company discretion)
* OT available at 1.5x
Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000