We are working with a sub-contract precision engineering company who are looking for CNC Turner to join their team of skilled and friendly machinists.
The role would suit somebody who has either recently completed an apprenticeship and is looking to develop their skill set or someone more time served who may be looking for a fresh challenge.
The company is happy to consider CNC Turners of all abilities and will provide support and training where required for the right people.
* Program, set & operate CNC fixed & sliding head Turning machines (Lathes) with Fanuc controls.
* Some offline programming.
* Machining to tight tolerances with various metals.
* Producing components predominantly for the Aerospace industry.
* Reading & interpreting engineering drawings.
* Batch runs from 100s of to 1000s of.
Skills & Attributes:
* Experience setting and operating CNC fixed & sliding head Turning machines (Lathes) with Fanuc controls experience.
* Ability to program on the machine would be ideal.
* Experience programming offline would be advantageous.
* Experience machining to tight tolerances.
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
* Experience with medium - high volume batch runs
* 37hrs per week
* Mon - Fri
* Days only
* OT Available at 1.5x & 2x over 15 hours
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £27,000 - £40,000 DOE