£19,500 to £23,500 pa
A family run, subcontract precision machining specialist are looking for an experienced CNC Turner due to continued growth in customer base and orders.
The company offers excellent working conditions alongside a team of other highly skilled and friendly CNC machinists.
The workload will be interesting and varied, machining small batches (1off to 10s off) for various industry sectors.
- CNC Turning – operating 2axis lathes with Fanuc controls
- Producing small batches – 1offs to 10s off
- Machining to tight tolerances from engineering drawings, producing parts for various industry sectors (subcontract precision machining)
- Working with various materials
Skills & Attributes:
- Being able to read and interpret engineering drawings would be an advantage
- Previous experience of working in a subcontract machine shop would be ideal
- CNC Turning experience is a must (ideally with Fanuc controls experience)
- Experience of operating is essential
- You must take pride in your own work
- Ability to work together with others in a team environment
- Having an ambitious nature will also be an advantage due to company growth plans
- CMM experience is an advantage but not essential
Hours of Work:
- 37.5hrs per week
- £10.00 to £12.00 p/hr
- 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Thursday
- 8am to 1:30pm, Friday
- Regular overtime available paid at x1.5hrs over 37.5hrs p/wk