£28,000 to £32,000
A forward thinking, proactive leader in the manufacture of highly precision machined components within the Aerospace and Oil & Gas markets supplying Tier 1 level blue chip organisation globally.
Having experienced significant growth over the past 4 years, exceeding a turn-over of over £5million last year with a forecast of a further 15% growth by the end of this year (£6million) and with constant reinvesting in new machinery to support the growth and volume of work, with an order of 2 further machines this year.
With continued growth year on year and promoting from within, there is now a vacancy for a CNC Turner looking to join an established and highly regarded leader in Precision Machined components and part of a group of companies.
- Fanuc Controls
- Single Spindle / Single Turret Machines
- Twin Spindle / Twin Turret Machines
- Changing Tool Offsets
- Reading Drawings
- Measurement of Parts
- Use of Calipers & Vernier’s
- Experience in Machining Stainless Steels, various metals including Titanium, Hastelloy, Copper etc.
- Must be able to work to tight tolerances
- Good Knowledge of Inspection Equipment
- 39 hours per week basic
- 4pm to 2am, Monday to Wednesday
- 4pm to 1am, Thursday
- Shop Floor are expected to work 4pm to 4am all hours worked over 39 will be paid at x1.25hrs
- Hourly Rate – £9.50 to £11.00 dependent on experience
- Clock in allowance of £15 per night for clocking in for 12 hours
- 2 x 15-minute breaks and 1 x 30-minute break are all paid