£35,000 to £40,000 per year
A highly regarded and established leader in the manufacture of precision machined parts and components for the motorsport and automotive sectors.
Due to continued growth in orders, customer base, investment into new state of the art production machinery and company development, there is now an opportunity for a skilled Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team of dynamic, enthusiastic, and experienced engineers offering a great working atmosphere and conditions.
The company is also offering very real opportunities for career development, coupled with ongoing training as and when / where needed.
- Factory site maintenance (machinery and facilities)
- Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic maintenance on the machine tools including Mills, Lathes, Grinding and high-precision Grinding machines
- TPMs / PPMs / Servicing / Inspections
- Arranging specialist maintenance and procurement of such services / tools required when needed
- Routine maintenance on the machinery and facility
- Following existing and developing on the existing procedure methods
Skills & Attributes:
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulics and Pneumatics)
- TPMs / PPMs – routine maintenance activities and methods
- Facilities and production machinery maintenance
Hours of Work:
- 40hrs per week (inclusive of paid lunch)
- 7am / 8am to 3:30pm / 4:30pm, Monday to Thursday
- 7am / 8am to 1pm / 2pm, Friday
- Overtime is available – x1.25 first 5hrs then x1.5hrs after