£26,000 to £32,000
A market leader in producing lightweight, high performance metal parts for various industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Motor sport and Medical.
As the successful Hand Finishing specialist, you will experience working in a state-of-the-art, modern Additive Manufacturing (AM) facility with the latest technology and equipment within the market for Powder Bed Fusion / Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) AM techniques with Metals.
You will be working in a friendly and well-structured environment with approachable management and a rapidly growing company that is always developing staff and investing into the business.
- Contribute to the development of the Rapid Prototyping department and implement improvements to maximize production efficiency in the facilities.
- Working with SLS machines to produce parts / components - loading builds, removing parts and machine maintenance.
- Finish models to the required detail sought by the customer, within the time schedules laid out.
- Maintain the safety of all personnel when using any hazardous chemicals etc.
- Maintain the finishing area to the required level of cleanliness and safety.
- Assist in the maintenance of consumable items of stock.
- Assist in pre dispatch checks and packing.
Skills / Abilities:
- Being conversant in the use of the SLS machines with regard to removing and loading builds and machine maintenance would be a major advantage.
- Previous Model Making experience would suit this role well.
Hours of Work:
- 8am to 4pm, Monday to Thursday
- 8am to 3:30pm, Friday
- Salary range £26k - £32k (depending on skills and experience)
- Holiday - 25days + Bank Hols