£25,000 to £28,000
An established and growing subcontract manufacturer of precision machined parts and components for various industry sectors including F1 and Motorsport, Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Marine, Medical and many more are looking for an experienced Polisher, polishing mould tools for rubber and plastic due to continued increase in customer orders and re-investment.
As the successful Mould Polisher, you will experience working in a fast-paced, interesting, and varied role alongside a warm and friendly team of other skilled engineers for a progressive and forward-thinking Precision Engineering specialist.
Offering excellent working conditions, in an interesting and varied role where you can make a real difference.
- Mould polishing, polishing of mould tools for rubber and plastic
- Deburr/tapping and polishing very delicate components and parts for the F1 industry
Skills & Attributes:
- Must have experience in polishing of mould tools for rubber and plastic and be capable and experienced in deburr/tapping and polishing very delicate components and parts for the F1 industry
Hours of Work:
- 40hrs core per week
- 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- £12.00 to £13.50p/hr
- Lots of overtime available, paid at x1.5hrs over 40hrs per week