£26,000 to £32,000 per annum
A market leader in Additive Manufacturing & Precision Machining, producing high performance metal components for various industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Motor sport and Medical.
As the successful Processing Technician, you will join the company to contribute towards achieving the goal of being the global first choice production supplier.
You will be responsible for the successful setting, operating and inspection of components from the Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) machines to produce components mainly for the Aerospace, Automotive and medical industries.
- Operation of Metal Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing machines.
- Performing mechanical servicing and preventative maintenance of Metal AM (DMLS) machines.
- Clean down and preparation of the machines before starting a new job.
- Setting up new jobs.
- Material change overs.
- Be part of the internal design team to aid Process R&D.
- Facilities maintenance.
- Carry out Part post-processing and workshop duties when required.
Skills & Experience:
- Working to tight deadlines within a dynamic/busy environment.
- Experience in Additive Manufacturing industry is desirable.
- Quality or process qualifications would be beneficial.
- Sound engineering knowledge desirable.
- Hand tool, workshop or model-making skills beneficial, good at working with your hands.
- Facilities maintenance skills desirable (mechanical, electric, plumbing etc.) but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Hours of Work:
- 8am to 4pm, Monday to Thursday
- 8am to 3:30pm, Friday
- Salary range £26k - £32k (depending on skills and experience)
- Holiday - 25days + Bank Hols